Welcome

Amigurumi is my love at first sight. The first time I saw it, I know I'm in love with it. Since then I have been making loads of them. I started to make them out of love and passion and then, came some who really see the beauty of it offers them a new home and I let them go to the good hands.

And now, if you ask me, yes I will answer that I do sell my amigurumis and toys. I am offering every single one that I made for a small fee (except some I might note as not for sale) because I have to buy the yarn indeed. I don't produce them in mass because I believe every single of them has their own character and personality and most of all, they are made with love... and passion. But, I do take customised order should you need them for special occasion because that is what they are meant for.

So, feel free to contact me through email (seridewi@live.com.my) or at facebook page : SERI HANDMADE should you have anything regarding to my work. I am more than happy to serve you for that. But please, serious buyer only and I am focusing on keepsake amigurumi and bears and also baby jackets/item.
Announcing here that I have already started a new blog - Serishoppe for supplies and my handmade items.

Thank you

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fan Bookmarks

I've been admiring these bookmarks from crochetroo fo so long. I think they are beautiful but I don't have the guts to make any because I thought it's difficult to make until Clare from the UK sent me one and she said she's a beginner. I talked to her saying that she must have been kididng me because it was perfect and so beautiful. She said the pattern is not hard .. it's just clever. So I gave it a try and make one .. and then another one ..

and in a week, I already made 9 of them! It's not just clever I might add, it's contagious! LOL.
Thank you for looking!

7 comments:

aseknc said...

They are so gorgeous!
I've been admiring the results of this pattern for a while myself, but just haven't been able to get the courage to try it either.

Great job my friend!!!

Unforth said...

Those are lovely! It looks like the key is not that it's complicated to make, but how interesting the yarn is. :)

minamisensei said...

santeeekkk n gorgeous...

Beansieleigh said...

Oh my gosh, so funny! I get on rolls like this too!.. But all your bookmarks are so very PRETTY!!! I haven't yet tried this pattern, but I have been thinking of trying the Queen Anne's Lace scarf, which looks to be much the same idea!! Look up the pattern, if you haven't seen it!... Have a great weekend! ~tina

Cik Seri Sue said...

hi anita.. you must try it. but beware.. it's contagious.. LOL.. you'll never end up making one .. you'll be making more! LOL

claire.. it's always the yarn.. i agree with you.. thee hee hee. thank you for looking!

zam.. santek jer kerwwww

hey tina.. i think most of us has the same thoughts too. never we thought that this such beautiful lace came out of such a simple pattern! give it a try and have fun! good luck with your scarf too!

aseknc said...

Lol....I'm sure you're right Sue.
That's ok, if I make a bunch, then I'll have a bunch of people happy at Christmas when I give them as gifts! :o)

Sandra said...

Lovely bookmarks. I have one sent by a Ravelry pal and told myself I should make one. Maybe I get carried away like you did and end up with a bunch to give as Xmas presents :D